For online management of national and international professional conferences, workshops and company meetings
The Molcomp System Ltd., as the owner of the property rights, as the developer and application service provider (ASP) of the ConfWareTMonline systems, provides usage licenses, upon agreement of applicable fees, for professional conference event organizers, conference location and accommodation providers, academic associations (scientific organizations, educational institutions) to enable the online organization of their professional or corporate events and business conferences.
- Bilingual interface on both administration and participation sides (if localization available)
- On-line registration (personal data) with authentication (verified registration)
- Selection of participant category
- Selection of registration fee category
- Selection of payment method
- Naming accompanying persons
- Ordering lunches (daily, multiple lunch types)
- Hotel reservations (multiple hotels, categories, shared rooms)
- Selection of social programs (payable and free programs)
- Transfers (multiple options)
- Personal data sheets (which follow data modification on the admin side)
- Administration module for the organisers
- Summarising lists with multiple order/filter options and MS Excel output
- Unlimited circular e-mails from the system
- 24/7 hour access through the Internet via secure (128 bit SSL encryption) connection, from both admin and participant sides. The secure connection is certified.
- Non-stop hardware and software availability (min. 99,8 %)
- Constant operation without failure, otherwise instant error-handling
- Storage capacity on the ConfWare server for uploaded documents
- Daily duplicate backup (local + distant)
- Regular test of the functions every week
- Support: e-Support Center e-mail based ticketing system service with knowledgebase and troubleshooter.